Elan’s Senior Session

January 23, 2017

I first photographed Elan two years ago when she held the title of Miss Glendale’s Outstanding Teen 2015. She was a sweetheart then, and even more so now! She didn’t even care that it rained several times during her session!

Elan is preparing to graduate from Hamilton High School and will head off to Arizona State University (goooo Sun Devils!). Last summer, Elan was crowned Miss Arizona’s Outstanding Teen, she’s an accomplished dancer, and loves to serve her community. She is such a wonderful role model to other teens and I’m so blessed to know her and her equally amazing family.

Elan, I love your kind heart and selfless attitude. I wish you all the best as you embark on this new journey of “grown up” life. xoxo, Brenna

Elan’s Hair and Makeup by Amanda Victoria Beauty
Jewelry by Kendra Scott
Purple wrap dress from Junky Trunk Boutique

Comments >>

1. David Morris

January 23rd, 2017 at 6:19 am

Brenna,
    You’ve done a great job. Elan looks beautiful. Well done!

2. Brenna

January 23rd, 2017 at 12:20 pm

David, thank you so much! It was so great to meet you and the rest of your beautiful family!!

3. Gabby

January 23rd, 2017 at 8:23 am

Beautiful!!!!! Such an inspiring young lady!! Go Hamilton!! Class of 2011:)

4. Brenna

January 23rd, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Thank you, Gabby!! I’m a former Chandler Wolf…please don’t hold it against me 😉

5. Diana Elizabeth

January 23rd, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Love everything about this – she’s beautiful, the colors are lovely, the location paired with the outfits, everything. Her eyes, the photos, what a lovely session!!!!

6. Brenna

January 23rd, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Thanks, Di!! We made the most of the rain and I’m absolutely thrilled with how these turned out. She’s such a lovely soul and it shines through so clearly. Thanks for reading! xoxo